Thursday, June 19, 2008

I've been Tagged

What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was 7 years old, so I was probably playing softball, attending 2nd grade and doing other things that 7 year old enjoys...

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Eat lunch
2. Go to the Mall
3. Go to Walmart
4. Eat dinner
5. Talk to Grayson

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chips and salsa
2. Pretzels
3. Cheddar Fetti
4. Cheeze-its
5. Anything sweet

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a house
2. Buy a car
3. Buy a new house for my parents
4. Travel
5. Help people

5 bad habits:
1. On the computer too much
2. Watch too much tv
3. Don't often think of others before myelf
4. --
5. --

5 places I have lived:
1. Vienna, WV
2. --
3. --
4. --
5. --

5 jobs I've had or have:
1. Growing Seasons Day Care
2. Subway
3. Student
4. --
5. --


5 people I want to know more about (you're tagged!): Mom

1 comment:

The Butterfields' said...

OK this blog needs some work. LOL Love ya anyway.